|Current pricing ends September 16..|
BHU turns 100 this year and IIT BHU Global Alumni Association (IBGAA) invites you to join this
Centenary event to celebrate our rich heritage. Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or an MBA aspirant or focused on career growth or the plain old bindaas type – there is something for everyone at this event
CIRF – Celebrate, Inform, Recognize accomplishments and have Fun together
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara CA
When: 17th Sep 2016
Who: BHU VC, Director of IIT, Minister of State for Railways, several eminent alumni and many more exciting speakers. See Agenda for full details
What: Entrepreneurship panel, Networking sessions, Career development workshop, Dinner, IIT BHU memories, DJ party and so much more
Full Registration includes: breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening entertainment
Guest Pass includes: Only Dinner and Entertainment on September 17, 2016 at 6pm. Such passes are valid only when the guest is accompanied by an alumni who has registered for the full day event.
- Till August 21, 2016
Full Registration: Individual $150, Student $75, Patron $500, Champion $1,000, Outside USA $50
Guest Pass (dinner and entertainment): $75.
- From August 22, 2016 to September 15, 2016
Full Registration: Individual $160, Student $75, Patron $500, Champion $1,000, Outside USA $50
Guest Pass (dinner and entertainment): $80.
- On September 16, 2016
Full Registration: Individual $175, Student $75, Patron $500, Champion $1,000, Outside USA $50
Guest Pass (dinner and entertainment): $85.
- On September 17, 2016 (at the venue)
Full Registration: Individual $200, Student $75, Patron $500, Champion $1,000, Outside USA $50
Guest Pass (dinner and entertainment): $100.
|Paypal, below, can be used with credit cards and does not require you to have a Paypal account
If you encounter any issues with the registration system. Please contact email@example.com
- When attending the meet with family, please purchase the appropriate number of individual
- Registrations and donations are non-refundable.
- Registering as a patron entitles you to sponsor a free registration for a guest.
- A receipt will be emailed to US residents by the association for tax deduction purposes. Please note that
the registration fee is not tax deductible.
- # If you are making a large contribution, please consider sending a check to the address mentioned below. This helps us avoid the payment processing charges associated with credit card/online transactions.
- If you would prefer to pay by check, please make the check payable to “IIT BHU Global Alumni
Association” and mail your checks along with your name, branch, batch, number of guests and email
IIT BHU Global Alumni Association
4720 Selkirk St
Fremont, CA 94538
- If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with the firstname.lastname@example.org.